Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo. Golden brown crispy chicken on top of the alfredo pasta mmm yum! and then I topped it off with more parmesan. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Try this chicken alfredo recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com.
My "Chicken Cacciatore Diavolo and Pasta" had a few changes to this recipe. I use Olive Oil fresh garlic and diced Tomatoes with Chilies. Recipe tips for Vegan Alfredo Pasta with Crispy Chickpeas: This meal is best served immediately after cooking. You can have Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo using 22 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo
- Prepare of chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of Extra large split chicken breasts,.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk 2%.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Fresh Ground Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need of topping:.
- Prepare 1 of jar/can spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Spaghetti sauce,.
- It’s 1 pkg. of shredded cheese, mozzarella.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of pasta:.
- Prepare 1/2 box of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce:.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 11/2 cups of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of or 1 stick of real butter.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Kosher salt.
COOKING WITH CHICKEN: You could dice the chicken, brown just the outside then leave it in the pan to cook with the pasta. If you have large brown bits stuck on the pan (e.g. if it's not non stick). A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. To speed up dinner, instead of making your own sauce, use a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce to simplify the dish.
Crispy chicken cacciatore with pasta alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat stove-top to medium high heat..
- Make the pasta according to the package directions..
- When pasta is done; drain and add a little butter, salt and pepper; mix together and set aside..
- Alfredo sauce:.
- In a medium sauce pan; melt the butter..
- Then add the minced garlic; saute' for about a minute..
- Add 2 cups of heavy cream and the black pepper; stir to blend and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes; stirring every few minutes..
- Turn heat to low; then add the shredded cheese; stirring constantly until cheese is melted and smooth. Set aside..
- Sauce will thicken upon standing..
- Mix together sauce and pasta; garnish with parsely..
- Wash, Debone, and cut chicken breasts into 2 parts..
- Pound out the chicken pieces..
- Beat together eggs and milk..
- Mix together flour, salt, and pepper..
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture; then dip into egg mixture; then dredge again into flour mixture; then let pieces of chicken rest for 15 minutes; so flour adheres to chicken..
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a skillet..
- Fry pieces of chicken about 3 to 4 minutes per side..
- Remove from pan to a paper towel..
- Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper..
- Lay chicken pieces on the lined baking sheet pan..
- Add 1 tbsp. of spaghetti sauce on top of each chicken breast pieces; then sprinkle on top with mozzarella cheese..
- Baked for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and let cool down..
- Serve on top of pasta Alfredo with a piece of garlic bread….enjoy.
As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. Everyday classic alfredo pasta gets an upgrade with this creamy chicken Alfredo pasta. Like a deconstructed traditional stuffed chicken cordon bleu, this recipe incorporates the cheese and ham into a sauce over pasta and tops it all with crispy, breaded chicken. Mrs Dash Chicken Cacciatore With Tomato Basil Garlic. Your family will love this classic chicken recipe!