Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles. Asian sesame oil; more to taste. Add the carrots and fennel to the large bowl and toss; set aside. Pat the chicken dry and generously season with salt and pepper.
I hope you like it! ingredients listed. Rice sticks or rice noodles can be found in the Asian section of your supermarket and make this a gluten free dish. If you can't find rice noodles, udon noodles or even linguini would work. You can have Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles
- You need of packet – rice noodles.
- You need of of each green/red chillies,finely chopped.
- You need of chicken stock or 2 chicken stock cubes.
- It’s of chicken breast fillets, trimmed.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Hand full of green veg – Can be broccoli, baby bok choy or kale.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- It’s of Shredded carrot.
- You need of Coriander finely chopped, to serve.
- It’s of Roasted and crushed peanut.
Drain noodles and toss with peanut sauce and additional chicken broth if needed to loosen the sauce. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Spoon the marinade all over the chicken, coating all sides. Press the crushed peppercorns over the tops of the chicken.
Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles instructions
- Boil water in a saucepan then place rice noodle in. Stand for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and put some cooking oil, mix well to separate noodles..
- Heat 1 cup of water. Add chicken stock (or 2 chicken stock cubes with 2extra cups of water). Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cut chicken in half. Add chicken. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer chicken to a chopping board. Use fork to shred chicken..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar to soup. Cover. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Blanch your prefer green vegetables in for 1 minute and put them on a separate plate. Blanch bean sprout and shredded carrot and put them on the same plate..
- Divide noodles between bowls. Top with chicken. Ladle boiling broth into bowls (you can have the broth very little or cover noodles if you prefer). Add some green vegetables and shredded carrot, bean sprouts. Top with chopped coriander and serve with crushed peanut and chilli on the side..
Put the noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Refresh under cold water and then drain well. Meatballs surrounded with bok choy and rice noodles in an Asian broth. Cook the rice sticks according to package directions. Cut chicken breasts into strips and salt.