My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀.
You can have My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀
- It’s of I had 4 pork medalions so i cut them into thin long pieces.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of +1/2 cup of mixed Bell sweet Peppers.
- It’s of Carrots sliced into thin strips.
- You need of pineapple cut up.
- You need of big handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need of Ready Cooked for wok medium noodles.
- Prepare of marinade /sauce….
- It’s of light Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of heaped tsp Cornflour.
- You need of Tomato puree.
My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 instructions
- Make the sauce using all the sauce ingredients.
- Cut thin long pieces of pork amd add it to the sauce to marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Cut up the 2 pineapple rings mixed peppers.
- Sllice the mixed pappers (i used frozen let them thaw out).
- 1/2 onion sliced in 1/2 Circles Spinach.
- Heat up the wok then add the oil swirl the oil around the pan. Then take the pork out of the sauce and fry for 2 minutes turning the pork over.. Add a little more oil if needed..
- Add the onions and carrots.
- Add the mixed peppers and fry for 1 minute.
- Turn down the heat Add the noodles to the wok and fry until noodles are all seperated and mixed in..
- Turn up heat Add the spinach mix in then add whats left of the marinade sauce quickly stir as it will go thick.
- Lastly add the tomato Sauce to the marinade sauce mix well. Then add it all to the wok stir quickly mix it all in as it will go thicker..
- Cornflour added.
- Sauce added then pinapple pieces mix all in and enjoy..
- Serve hot on a serving dish.