Fettuccini alfredo with chicken. Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years. Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food – so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add fettuccine and cook according to packaged directions. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a homemade alfredo sauce made with butter, garlic, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese tossed How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: Start by bringing water to a boil in a large pot. You can have Fettuccini alfredo with chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini alfredo with chicken
- It’s 75 g of fettuccini.
- You need 100 g of chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 90 ml of skim milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 35 g of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper as required.
Add a generous amount of salt to the water to season the pasta while it cooks. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Fettuccini alfredo with chicken instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions..
- Add broccoli for the last 30 seconds..
- Drain and return pasta and broccoli to the pot..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Add the chicken and garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Once the chicken is golden brown on all sides, add the flour, salt and black pepper and stir to coat..
- Add the milk, half the parmesan and bring the mixture to boil, stirring it constantly. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Pour the sauce over the fettuccine and broccoli..
- Toss together until evenly combined..
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? Home > Our Recipes > Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question.