Bacon in cinnamon waffle. Bacon always makes life better, and these fluffy cinnamon & crispy minced bacon waffles glazed with sweet royal icing will too! Waffles: Combine the flour, caster sugar and cinnamon. Whisk the egg yolks, buttermilk, vanilla and melted butter together.
Pass a small jug of warm golden syrup for pouring. Cinnamon and sugar bacon is the perfect sweet-and-salty addition to BLT sandwiches, waffles with maple syrup, or simply on its own. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. You can have Bacon in cinnamon waffle using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon in cinnamon waffle
- You need of cinnamon waffle batter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s of beaten egg white.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of spicy butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare of crispy baked bacon.
- It’s 8 slice of cooked bacon.
Try making cinnamon rolls with your waffle iron! Our favorite waffle iron to use for this recipe is a Belgian waffle iron. Belgian waffles are characterized by their circular shape, larger grid pattern and deep square pockets that are perfect for housing pools of syrup or glaze. Bacon Waffles Cheese Waffles Healthy Waffles Savory Waffles Pumpkin Waffles Homemade Waffles Homemade Waffle Mix Hashbrown Waffles Oatmeal Waffles.
Bacon in cinnamon waffle step by step
- Cinnamon wafer batter.
- Mix well all ingredients for waffle batter then add in the separately beaten egg white till flouffy then fold into the cinamon batter.
- Pour half of the batter then add the crispy bacon.
- Top enough batter to cover the cooked crispy bacon and close the waffle machine and baked it.
- Bacon cinnamon waffle top spicy butter as it is.
- For spicy butter melt butter in pan then add fine chili powder and stir vigorously then off heat.
Mouth Watering Cinnamon Waffles ⋆ The Quiet Grove. They take time to prepare and cook, but as I sink my teeth into my first. In medium bowl, beat eggs until thick, add milk and oil. Add dry ingredients, mix until smooth. Well when life gives you cinnamon rolls, make cinnamon roll waffles.