Indian Egg curry. Egg curry made in Punjabi dhaba style. Simple, flavorful & delicious egg curry for your everyday Indian cuisine is diverse and egg curry is made in numerous ways in each region. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
The eggs give this curry a good protein boost, making it a hearty meal that is suitable for vegetarians. Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. You can have Indian Egg curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Egg curry
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of powdered turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves, to garnish.
South Indian Egg Curry is a recipe made with eggs and spices in south indian style where this kind of egg curry is found in various regions across south india. Related Egg Recipes which are must try Boiled and roasted eggs were cooked in a spicy onion-tomato gravy. The sweetness from onion and tomatoes blends exotically with the Garam masala and spice powders. The more the onions were, the tastier the dish turns out to be.
Indian Egg curry instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan, add the onion and fry. When softened, add the ginger paste and garlic paste. Add the spices mix well. Add the tomato puree and mix well..
- Add water to make a thick sauce and bring to a boil. Add salt and vinegar. Slip in the hard boiled eggs and cook for another 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti or naan.
This southern Indian egg curry features a myriad of flavorful spices and the wonderful creaminess of coconut milk. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries! Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate. Potato Egg Curry – Aloo Egg CurrySwasthi's Recipes.