Caramel Apple Crumble.
You can cook Caramel Apple Crumble using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Crumble
- It’s of For the fruit:.
- It’s 300 g of apples peeled, cored and diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- You need 6 tablespoons of gluten free flour.
- It’s 40 g of gluten free oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Caramel Apple Crumble instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the diced apple and caramel sauce in a shallow pan over a medium heat Cook for 5 minutes until the apples start to soften Divide the caramel apples between two individual casserole dishes.
- Stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon Rub in the dairy free spread until it resembles bread crumbles Sprinkle over the top of the caramel apples.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes Serves with a scoop of dairy free ice cream.