MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles).
You can cook MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles)
- Prepare of egg noodles or 150 gram dried noodles.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of beef / or chicken /or seafood.
- Prepare of stock.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of cabbage leave cut into 1/2cm pieces.
- Prepare of spring onions, Finley sliced.
- You need of been sprout, tailed.
- It’s of Chinese parsley, finely sliced.
- You need of fried shallots.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of carrot, finely sliced.
- You need of Spices (ground).
- You need of candlenuts, fried / roasted.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of peppercorns.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of .
MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) instructions
- Blanch noodles with hot water until tender. Drain and set aside..
- Saute ground spices in oil until golden brown, then add beef / chicken / seafood. Stir until change colour, then pour in eggs and the stock. Bring to the boil, add sweet soy sauce, cabbage, carrot, noodles and spring onions..
- Ads been sprout and Chinese parsley, and mix well. Continue cooking until the stock is completely absorbed. Springkel with fried shallots..
- I grilled peking pork and put on the top off noodles for garnish so yummy and delicious 😃.
- Happy cooking 😍.