Herbed Broiled Salmon.
You can cook Herbed Broiled Salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbed Broiled Salmon
- Prepare of fresh salmon fillets.
- Prepare of McCormick Grill mates Salmon seasoning.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- It’s of lemons.
Herbed Broiled Salmon step by step
- Set oven to low broil and preheat oven..
- Rinse and pat dry salmon fillets..
- Cut one lemon in half to use for salmon. Cut other lemon in slices to use for garnish..
- Add seasonings to flesh side up only of salmon fillets and squeeze the juice of the halved lemon over the fillets..
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray such as PAM..
- Place in oven under the broiler for 5-7 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for another 5-7 minutes until done. Pull out of oven and let rest for 5 minutes to cool..
- Add your favorite side dish and garnish plate with lemon slices to squeeze on top. Enjoy!.