Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta. Chicken Alfredo Pasta: Need guaranteed results? Try this scrumptious Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta Recipe with confidence and share your experience with us. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. You can cook Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta
- It’s 2 cups of chicken boneless Small cubes.
- You need 1 packet of Fettuccini pasta (boiled).
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell pepper (small cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare Half of packet cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herb.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a super simple yet delicious recipe to make for a restaurant. Pasta – I used dry fettuccine today but you can use whatever you'd like! Butter – Unsalted as to control the sodium content of our dish.
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, oregano,hot sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce..
- In a pan heat oil add garlic stir fry until light brown add onion and bell pepper saute add chicken and cook on medium high heat till chicken dry.
- Now add cream, mozzarella cheese and boiled pasta mix well..
- Serve with crushed red chilli and mixed Herb's sprinkle on top..
Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the chicken. Garnish with parsley and serve. recipes. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water.