Vickys Sweet Potatoes with Smoky Tomato Filling, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Sweet Potatoes with Smoky Tomato Filling, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Potatoes with Smoky Tomato Filling, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of sweet potatoes, skins left on.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of small red onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of small red bell peppers, deseeded & diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped.
- It’s 450 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 300 grams of sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Vickys Sweet Potatoes with Smoky Tomato Filling, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean then pierce them all over with a fork. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the diced pepper and chilli and cook a further 3 minutes. Add more chilli if you like more heat.
- Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and paprika and cook another 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- When the potatoes are done, slice in half lengthways and spoon the tomato mixture over each half.
- Serve with a spoonful of free-from soured cream and a sprinkling of chives. Coconut cream soured with a little lemon juice and pepper is a great dairy & nut-free alternative https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.