Fettuccine Alfredo with tikka chicken.
You can have Fettuccine Alfredo with tikka chicken using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo with tikka chicken
- You need 6 of Fettuccine rolls.
- You need of For tikka chicken.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tikka masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For white sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozeralla cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
Fettuccine Alfredo with tikka chicken step by step
- In a saucepan add water, salt 1 tbsp and oil 1 tbsp and bring a boil.
- Add pasta rolls and cook for 20mins and draine and rinse with cold water.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients for an hour and more..
- Grill the chicken with little oil..
- For white sauce :.
- In a pan add butter and oil melt and add flour and cook..
- Add milk and mix well and spices.
- Cook till sauce gets thick..
- Add cream and cheese and melt.
- Add mushrooms in last.
- Now add fettuccine and mix in sauce.
- Sprinkle spring onion and put chicken on top amd serve.