Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo. "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it! You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Try this chicken alfredo recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Chicken Alfredo With Crispy Bacon (Paula Deen). As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States.