Seafood salad. Find recipes for tuna salad, chilled lobster salad, Caesar. Recipes for salads with seafood, including crab salad with caesar vinaigrette. Whether you're craving something refreshing like crab, apple, and watercress salad or something hearty like warm.
Seafood Salad – Dinner at the Zoo. This seafood salad is a blend of imitation crab and shrimp in a creamy dill dressing with fresh vegetables. An easy high protein lunch option. You can cook Seafood salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood salad
- It’s of Mix of fresh seafood, about a kilo. Prawns, mussels, clams.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh lemon.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Tomatoes to serve.
Seafood salad is a family favorite, especially during the spring and summer. The most popular seafood salads are usually made with or without pasta noodles. Serve regular seafood salad as a sandwich. Imitation crab seafood salad is easy to make and can be served as a sandwich spread, chunky dip, or appetizer cracker topper.
Seafood salad step by step
- Boil raw prawns in water until pink, about 2-3 mins, set a side.
- Wash other seafood well, removing beard etc. Add to pan with no water or oil. Put lid on and cook on medium for about 4-5 mins, until they open. The water from the seafood will steam them..
- Leave to cool.
- Shell prawns, mussels and clams. Put in a bowl. Add a clove of garlic, juice of half a lemon, pinch of salt, not too much! Some fresh parsley and mix well. Leave to marinade for a couple of hours..
- Remove garlic, mix and drain any excess water. Serve with some chopped fresh tomatoes and a glass of prosecco! Delicious :).
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. My Favorite Dreamy Seafood SaladMade in a Day. Find mixed seafood salad recipes, prawn salads, crab and avocado salads, tuna Nicoise salads, salmon pasta salads and much more. The Seafood Salad recipe out of our category salad! Seafood Salad – A Mediterranean take on ceviche.