Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad. Imitation crab, onion, bell pepper and celery are tossed with an Italian sour cream mayonnaise dressing and chilled to blend the flavors. That provided the salad with a chill that was just about right. Imitation crab seafood salad is easy to make and can be served as a sandwich spread, chunky dip, or appetizer cracker topper.
From easy Imitation Crab recipes to masterful Imitation Crab preparation techniques, find Imitation Crab ideas by our editors and community in this Incorporate imitation crab meat into your next tuna sandwich. Make your tuna salad as you normally would with tuna, onions, peppers, celery, and mayo. Imitation Crab Salad – quick and easy crab salad made with crunchy cucumbers, sweet corn, and hard-boiled eggs. You can have Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad
- You need 16 oz of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 9 oz of package of tortellini.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 of ball fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 2-3 of scallions.
- You need 4 slices of prosciutto.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Perfect for lunch, dinner, or on a Perfect for lunch, dinner, or on a sandwich! This simple crab salad recipe is my favorite way to enjoy imitation crab meat. It is so refreshing, flavorful. • Shred your imitation crab meat using a grater (if chopping, double chop the crab meat), place the shredded imitation crab meat in a large Refrigerate leftovers. Imitation Crab Salad Recipe By Ann his is simply the best imitation crab salad you will ever make!
Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad instructions
- Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini..
- While that's working, in a medium bowl add the imitation crab meat, onion (sliced), fresh mozzarella (cut into 1/2" cubes), olive oil, the zest from one lime along with the juice from both (depending on the size), & the vinegar..
- Drain the tortellini & place in an ice bath the drain when cold. WAIT! Do not add the tortellini yet! Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly first, NOW add the tortellini (don't want to break the tortellini by mixing it too much)..
- Add the parsley (chopped), the scallions (sliced), & the salt & pepper to taste. Now give it one last mix gently being careful not to break the tortellini & you are done!.
- I don't normally use measurements when I cook; therefore the measurements provided are a close approximation for a good neutral flavor. Some people like more, others like less, so use your own judgment on how you want your dish to taste & make whatever adjustments you need..
Serve it for lunch or as a dinner side. This imitation crab salad is perfect in the summer time. Really, crab ANYTHING is perfect in the summer! It's made with imitation crab meat which makes this recipe super AFFORDABLE because we all know that crab is super expensive!! For the full recipe with ingredient measurements and directions, see the printable option below.