Stir Fry Egg Noodles.
You can cook Stir Fry Egg Noodles using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Egg Noodles
- It’s of dried egg noodles.
- You need of veg oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need of dried shrimp, soak to rehydrate.
- You need of chilli paste (chilli boh).
- Prepare of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of medium prawns, peeled and cleaned.
- Prepare of bean sprouts, tailed and cleaned,.
- Prepare of carrot, julienned, optional.
- It’s of bok choy, trimmed and cut into two-inch length. (Separate the stalk and leaves).
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Seasonings -mix to a paste.
- It’s of light soy sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Prepare of water.
Stir Fry Egg Noodles instructions
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil and add in the egg noodles. Cook following the package instructions. Drain the noodles then using a tong, quickly coat them with a few tbsp of veg oil to prevent the noodles from clumping. Cover with cling film and set aside.
- Pound the garlic and dried shrimp in a mortar and pestle. Set aside. Heat oil in a large wok on medium heat and fry the garlic mixture till fragrant.
- Add in the chilli paste and 100 ml water. Stir and let the chilli cook; for about.
- Now add in the sliced onions and prawns. Stir fry for another two minutes then add in the seasonings and bok choy stalk. Leave to cook for another minute. Add the cooked noodles, bok choy leaves and bean sprouts. Turn the heat down. Using a pair of wooden spoons stir fry the noodles so everything is mixed through. Check for seasonings.
- Push the noodles to the side and crack 2 eggs in the middle. Let it cook for 30 seconds, then turn the heat to high, push the noodles back to the middle and stir fry for another minute or two till eggs are cooked and the noodles are all mixed through…
- Garnish with crispy shallots and serve immediately..