Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style).
You can cook Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style)
- You need 3 cup of Basmathi rice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Clove.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coriander finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- It’s of For Egg:.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style) step by step
- Wash the rice thoroughly in running cold water for 5 to 6 times. Soak this for around 30 minutes. Drain and keep aside. In wide pan add oil and ghee together. Once hot add cinnamon, cardamom, clove. Once splutter add onion, green chilli. Saute until turns golden colour..
- Now add ginger garlic paste. Add tomato, coriander and mint chopped. Add turmeric powder and salt. Saute couple of minutes. Now add drained rice, add 1:1 water. Cook until rice done. You can use rice cooker or pressure cooker as per your comfortable..
- Prepare the egg now. Take a bowl, break the eggs, add chopped onion and chilli. Mix it. Take paniyaram pan or appam pan. rub with little oil or ghee. Pour the egg little by little and cook both sides. It looks like small egg balls. Do this for all eggs. Keep aside..
- Once rice done, add egg ball and 1 tbsp ghee mix thoroughly. Egg tomato rice is ready..