Protein packed spaghetti salad. This high-protein salad is loaded with fresh strawberries and crunchy walnuts — and it just happens to be paleo-friendly. Protein-packed salmon on top of a bed of hearty chickpeas and crisp lettuce — what could be better? Thanks for watching my first youtube video.
Salads aren't always known for being the most filling meal. Salads are one of the most popular items to make ahead for lunch — and for good reason: They're fresh, flavorful, and easy. All you have to do is pack the dressing on the side, add it when you're ready to eat, give the salad a quick toss, and lunch is ready. You can have Protein packed spaghetti salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein packed spaghetti salad
- You need 100 gm of tofu/paneer/chicken sausages.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 of medium yellow bell pepper cut into julianne.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper cut into julianne.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum cut in Julianne.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded purple cabage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need As needed of Vinegar for dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
These nine protein-packed salads come in all shapes and sizes and will give your afternoon snack a run for its money. This salad sticks to vegan-friendly proteins like quinoa, chickpeas, and pistachios and gets its summery flavor from clementines, pomegranate, and fresh mint. What more could you ask for? This salad is loaded with a variety of vegetables which are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and are beneficial to your health.
Protein packed spaghetti salad instructions
- Saute paneer/tofu/sausage with 1 tsp oil. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mix well.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well. Add vinegar. Mix.
- Add olive oil. Mix. Keep in fridge for 30 min before serving.
You can add other vegetables of your choice like lettuce, spinach, cabbage etc. Who can have this protein packed salad? Chow down on this peach salad topped with halloumi, a protein packed cheese. Divide salad greens, lentils, mint or basil, walnuts, and capers (if using) among serving plates. Slice grilled peach halves and bell pepper, and place on serving plates along with halloumi pieces.