Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry.
You can cook Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 400 g of butter beans (in water).
- You need 400 g of chickpeas (in water).
- Prepare 400 g of mixed beans (in water).
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 80 g of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 250 g of passata.
- Prepare of To serve: (optional).
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need of Naan bread.
- You need of Mango chutney.
Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry instructions
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks..
- Smear the coconut oil on the bottom of the slow cooker (or melt in a pan if using the hob)..
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker (yes it really is this easy!).
- Stir to mix..
- Put on slow cooker setting low and leave for 4-6hrs. (If cooking on the hob cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the pan). Serve with rice, naan bread and mango chutney!.