Smoked Salmon Pasta.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Pasta
- It’s of medium onion, chopped.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of butter.
- You need of fresh cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of cream cheese, salmon flavour.
- Prepare of thyme, chopped.
- You need of pasta, cooked.
- Prepare of smoked salmon, cubed small.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of medium avocados, sliced (optional).
Smoked Salmon Pasta instructions
- You can serve this dish hot or cold.
- Preheat a large pot on the stove to a meduim / high heat.
- Fry the onions in a large pot with the olive oil, until nice and light brown.
- Reduce the heat to meduim / low. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the flour and stir until it forms a light dough.
- Begin adding the cream bit by bit, whisking constantly so that it doesn't get lumpy, now do the same with the milk.
- Add the thyme and simmer for about 4 minutes, continue whisking. Now add your cream cheese.
- By now you should know if you want to serve your dish hot or cold. If you want to serve it cold, put the sauce aside to cool down before you continue.
- Add the pasta and salmon, check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if need to.
- Serve with sliced avocado (optional).