Air Fryer chicken drumsticks.
You can have Air Fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks instructions
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..