Seafood Tom Yum Soup.
You can have Seafood Tom Yum Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Tom Yum Soup
- It’s of Tom yum paste (supermarket).
- It’s of Lemongrass (slice in to pieces).
- You need of Red Onion (slice into pieces).
- Prepare 8 of prawns (shell on).
- You need 1 of squid (sliced).
- You need of Cabbage (sliced).
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need of Red chilli (in pieces).
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Seafood Tom Yum Soup instructions
- Stir fry tom yum paste and add in the water to put to boil.
- Add in lemongrass, red chilli & onion.
- Add in cabbage, prawns and squid (wash with salt and rise off) (boli for 3 min) add in lime juice (boil another 8min) ready to serve.