Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer). But with this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thigh Recipe, pizza gets pushed on the back burner and this gets made in a jiffy. Chicken thighs are one of my favorite pieces of chicken to cook in an Air Fryer. They don't dry out, they're full of flavor, and they're pretty much hands off.
I have used both peppercorns and my. Similar to our pressure cooker chicken and rice dish, you could use chicken breasts or thighs really. You can also choose which style of small noodles Add your butter to the pan, set pressure cooker to saute, then add your diced chicken thighs. You can cook Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
- You need of Chicken thighs or legs.
- It’s 2 of water for Pressure cooker.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce.
Once pan is hot add your diced onions and bell peppers.. Pressure Cooker Lemon Chicken, Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken, Programmable Pressure Cooker Smoked Sausage And Tuscan White Bean Soup. Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken with tender pieces of chicken in a sweet lemon sauce with just a hint of ginger, garlic, and red pepper. Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken.
Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) instructions
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline..
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it..
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both..
- Oven – Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long..
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer – (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary).
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it..
This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. Laura Pazzaglia of Hip Pressure Cooking Website.