Poffertjes. I did not have one available, so I used this Aebleskiver pan (currently unavailable) and only filled the very bottom part with the batter. Mini, fluffy pancakes made with yeast and buckwheat flour. They are a terrific choice for Sunday brunch, a lazy lunch.
This delicious Dutch treat must be eaten fresh and warm, served with butter and powdered sugar. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Ontdek nu meer dan duizenden smakelijke njam!-recepten voor alledaags kookplezier! You can have Poffertjes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poffertjes
- It’s 250 gr of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need of Butter for pan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Poffertjes step by step
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk to make the batter.
- Preheat poffertjespan and brush some butter in the holes.
- Using a bottle or a piping bag, fill the holes about half and turn over after one minute..
- Take them out when slightly browned.