You can have Eggy Pots using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggy Pots
- Prepare 75 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 150 ml of pot of double cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare of Toast, to serve.
Eggy Pots instructions
- Pre-heat the oven 180 Fan/200C/Gas 6 & boil the kettle. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add the mushrooms & cook until soft. Place the cooked mushrooms in the bottom of two small serving dishes or ramekins. Pour the cream over the mushrooms dividing it between the two dishes. Season with salt & pepper..
- Carefully crack an egg into each dish then top evenly with the parmesan. Place the dishes into a deep sided roasting tin. Add some boiling water to the tin filling to about halfway. Place the tin in the oven, 12 minutes for a runny yolk or 15-18 minutes for a firmer set. (*TIP! For saftey you can place the tin in the oven then add the water to it.).
- Carefully remove from the oven, then remove the dishes from the tin. Serve hot with toast..