Seafood Paella 🥘.
You can cook Seafood Paella 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella 🥘
- Prepare 6-7 of raw king prawns.
- It’s 100 gr of Mini scalops.
- Prepare 170 gr of paella rice.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 litre of fish stock.
- You need of Paella Seasoning.
- You need Tbs of olive oil.
Seafood Paella 🥘 step by step
- Add the king prawns to the fish stock. Medium heat until boiling. You can now also add the paella seasoning (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004449CZW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_.wj-EbE44BDHN).
- If you don't have a paella pan, use the widest flat pan you have available. The idea is to end with a thin layer of rice. Heat the oil, add a chopped tomato. Then add the scalops and cook them for 3 or 4 minutes until they they get some color. Finally add the rice and mix everything together for a couple of minutes. Make sure the rice is spread uniformly before pouring the stock..
- Add half litre of the stock. Medium heat. You can put the prawns in position now while boiling. Watch it and add little more stock if it consumes faster than the rice is cooking..
- Once the rice is almost cooked, stop the heat and cover it with a clean cloth. Leave it rest for 5 minutes with the cloth. That way the rice would be done by the end and ready to serve. Hope you enjoy it!.