Thai Inspired Chicken & Basil Soboro Don.
You can have Thai Inspired Chicken & Basil Soboro Don using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Inspired Chicken & Basil Soboro Don
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken Mince.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped OR grated.
- It’s 1/2-1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Red Capsicum.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Basil *You need about 1/2 cup of sliced leaves.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Oil for cooking Eggs.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Thai Inspired Chicken & Basil Soboro Don instructions
- Cut Onion and Capsicums into small pieces..
- Place Chilli Garlic Sauce, Fish Sauce and Sugar in a small bowl and mix well. If you can’t find Chilli Garlic Sauce, you can use fresh Garlic and Chilli, but I don’t know how much of them as I always use Chilli Garlic Sauce..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Chicken Mince and Ginger..
- When Chicken changes colour, add Onion and Capsicums and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened..
- Add the sauce, cook until the sauce thickens, then finally add coarsely sliced Basil Leaves and combine well..
- Cook crispy Eggs..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the mixture. Place the crispy fried Egg on top and Serve..