Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2. Juicy Lamb Meatballs with Moroccan flavours! This month I'm sharing Moroccan Lamb Meatballs, inspired by a visit to the Lakemba Night Markets during Well Nagi, I cooked these meatballs tonight with the red cabbage and carrot salad and the yoghurt sauce. Put the couscous in a large heatproof bowl, then rub in the butter and harissa.
Busting with Moroccan flavor, they are the most delicious meatballs ever! There is absolutely nothing like these Moroccan Beef and Lamb meatballs. This Moroccan green bean recipe is an easy, delicious, and nutritious side made by sautéing the beans and seasoning with garlic, cumin, and cayenne. You can cook Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2
- You need 12 of lamb meatballs.
- You need 200 grams of green beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 package of pre-cooked couscous, bulgur wheat or quinoa..
- Prepare 2 of pita breads.
They make an excellent accompaniment to Moroccan grilled lamb chops or Moroccan kefta meatballs in butter sauce. Lamb Meatballs With Beans, Tomatoes And Pesto Dressing. Lamb Crown Roast With Apricot And Walnut Stuffing. When the peas are cooked through but still retain their vibrant colour, remove from heat, drain and place into a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2 instructions
- Fry the lamb meatballs over a medium heat in a pan, until browned and cooked through..
- While the meatballs are cooking, cut the stalks off the green beans, and chop into 3. Put the beans in a pan with a splash of water, and steam..
- When the beans are cooked (after steaming for about 10 mins), add a knob of butter, and some ground black pepper and toss to mix..
- Prepare the couscous or bulgur wheat or quinoa according to the pack instructions..
- Serve with a warmed pita bread..
To serve: Add the meatballs to the sauce and heat until warmed through. Charred Eggplant and Tomato Caprese Salad. Lamb Meatballs with Green Bean Salad. Moroccan Lamb Meatballs are my families favourite. We cook this Moroccan style lamb meatballs often as this mere ball recipe is so easy to do. especially.