Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce.
You can have Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s of filet Salmon.
- It’s of thin stalks Asparagus.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt, black pepper.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
Salmon and Asparagus Pasta with Butter and Soy Sauce step by step
- Remove the hard ends from the asparagus and cut into 3 cm pieces. Cut the salmon filet into large bite sizes and coat with salt, pepper, and flour..
- Boil the spaghetti in a pot full of water with salt..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the salmon. Once the surface browns, add the asparagus stems in the empty spaces and saute..
- Add the asparagus tops after a while and saute until your desired degree of doneness..
- Flip the salmon and cook through, then flake into large pieces with a wooden spatula..
- Pour in the soy sauce from the edge of the pan and once it bubbles, stop the heat (don't let it simmer)..
- Quickly drain the spaghetti and toss with Step 6. Add butter, and season with salt and pepper..