Coriander carrots and peas – vegan. Many vegetarians and vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipess worry about getting enough iron in their diet. Since meat is traditionally thought of as the main source of iron, vegetarians need to find different sources to help them reach their recommended amount of iron each day. Keyword: Vegan Carrot and Coriander Soup.
Reduce heat to low and simmer and stir occasionally. The inspiration for this Carrot, Sweet Potato & Coriander Soup recipe comes from BBC Good Food. I didn't change up the recipe too much. You can have Coriander carrots and peas – vegan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coriander carrots and peas – vegan
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3-4 of carrots diced.
- It’s 80 g of peas, frozen or fresh – if fresh, parboil for a few minutes first.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s of Generous pinch turmeric.
- You need of Generous pinch salt.
- It’s of Generous pinch chilli flakes.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
The only changes I made were using a sweet potato in place of a regular one, and after reading the reviews I decided to not add the fresh chopped cilantro when. Carrot soup with coriander and ginger is an easy, low-fat, vegan, and gluten-free soup recipe that you can serve for a light lunch or dinner. Coriander seeds have a lovely aroma, particularly when heated for a few minutes in a skillet and add a distinct flavor to a basic carrot and ginger soup, taking it from. Add carrots, potatoes, green peas, coriander powder, and salt.
Coriander carrots and peas – vegan step by step
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the cumin seeds. Sauté for a minute..
- Add the carrots and peas. Sauté for 3 mins..
- Add ground spices. Sauté for a minute..
- Add 2-3 tbsp water and cook til vegetables are tender..
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and enjoy 😋.
It was beautiful and so flavorful! Thanks for your site and the videos, I'm so excited to try all your vegan recipes! Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. These Bombay potatoes are super easy and delicious. Peas & carrots quickly braised in a tasty, aromatic tomato sauce, served with a generous drizzle of olive oil and pita!