Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried.
Bacon kimchi fried rice is definitely something you can make in no time, non special Asian grocery store trip (you can find kimchi really easy now days at regular grocery stores!), definitely a must try at home, especially if you're a beginner of Asian home cooking! Prepare ingredients by cut bacon in bite. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. You can have Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice
- You need 430 g of Sushi rice.
- It’s 150 g of Bacon (pancetta).
- You need 150 g of Fresh shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tin of Bamboo.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Mixed seafood.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Crispy fried onion.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Katsuo dashi powder.
- Prepare 430 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of White pepper.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
Our selection of rice seasoning includes chazuke rice soup; egg and seaweed, bonito and mirin, and perilla (shiso) furikake; and roasted sesame seeds. The concept took off, and furikake these days is a huge industry, adored for its ability to transform a bowl of plain rice into something completely delicious. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts).
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice step by step
- Heat the frying pan and add in bacon and carrot strips..
- Add in bamboo and mushroom..
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, rice wine, salt and white pepper..
- Pour in the washed rice and mix it with the vegetables..
- Add in water and katsuo dashi powder and then place the mixed seafood on the top. Use rice cooker or hub (with the lid on) to cook the rice until the rice absorbs all the liquid..
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped spring onion and sesame oil. Done and enjoy~ 😋.
The Best Bamboo Rice Recipes on Yummly Hoppin' John, New Orleans-style Red Beans And Rice With Fresh Ham Hocks, Instant Pot Asian-inspired Pork Shoulder. Menma (Seasoned Bamboo Shoots) for Ramen. Seasoned rice is an all-purpose side dish infused with garlic and herbs. Serve it as a side dish or as the bed for Because cooked rice is one of the more common sources of food poisoning, it is Used this to make some fried rice or dinner.