Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF. Thai Style Seafood Curry A short video on how it was made. Food Prepared by: Thirdy Abellon Kate Huab Disclaimer: I am not a chef, nor i am claiming to be a. The Thai-style Seafood Curry recipe out of our category Shrimp!
This Thai Seafood Curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth! Full of mixed seafood, veggies, lite coconut milk, lime juice, green curry paste, and more… it's easy, healthy, and so darn tasty! A creamy and dreamy Thai Massaman curry with many Indian spice undertones, made with tender chicken and sweet potatoes. You can have Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 600 grams of mixed seafood – prawns, scallops, squid, mussels.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 150 grams of sugarsnap peas.
- It’s 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour/starch.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- You need 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Great recipe for Vickys Sticky Caramel Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF. I love this sauce, it's almost like a caramelly teriyaki. Our Thai seafood curry is spicy and full of flavour. Authentic Thai Green Curry Seafood Recipe – by WATCHAREE'S.
Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 – 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute.
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper.
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and 3/4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges.
There's a problem loading this menu right now. Packed with salmon, mussels and prawns, try this impressive yet authentic seafood curry, from BBC Good Food magazine. For the curry sauce, whizz the onion and ginger together to a purée. Heat the oil in a large pan until smoking. Steamed blue crab and crab meat in curry power.