Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ).
You can have Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn )
- It’s 2 of vegetarian micro protein peppered steaks, cut into small bite sized cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of gigantic spring onion , chopped.
- It’s 8 medium of close cup mushrooms , cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 of long pointed Italian red pepper chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of of hot peri peri bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of torn baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 large of handful of cashew nuts (optional).
Sig's Curry with Nuts,Peppers and Micro Protein ( Quorn ) instructions
- Cut the micro protein steak into bites sized chunks. Chop onions mushrooms and pepper.
- Slightly brown the steak (micro protein) turn down the heat to a medium setting add the chopped vegetables. Then add the nuts if using them.
- Sauté for about 10 to 15 minutes, add the peri peri sauce and vinegar ..
- Add a little water about three tablespoons full to keep it simmering gently with out burning.
- Add the curry powder , simmer for about 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are cooked. Add the spinach and stir in. Serve.