My Rustic 2 Cheese & Mushroom Pizza. 🤗.
You can have My Rustic 2 Cheese & Mushroom Pizza. 🤗 using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Rustic 2 Cheese & Mushroom Pizza. 🤗
- It’s 3 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbls of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Then your Toppings….
- Prepare of Fry these items for 1 minute then remove them and set aside.
- Prepare 12 of little Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s of More Toppings………
- It’s 125 g of block soft mozzarella soft cheese slice thinly.
- It’s 8 of Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half.
- You need 8 oz of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion chopped.
- It’s of Mix together………
- It’s 2 Tbls of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Tomato purée.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fresh Basil or dried.
- Prepare of Some fresh parsley to Garnish.
My Rustic 2 Cheese & Mushroom Pizza. 🤗 instructions
- Oil in a pan then add the garlic and little sliced mushrooms. Cook for 1 minutes then take the mushrooms off and set aside..
- Add flour to a large mixing bowl.Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and stir until combined. If your using dry yeast it will have to proof first in a little warm water and 1/4 Tsp sugar for 5 minutes or until frothy mix has formed on top..
- Place onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 to 10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms. If you’re dough sticks knead in a little more flour.,1 tablespoons at a time..
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, and then cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth. Set in a warm place for about 30 minutes or until dough has doubled..
- Put dough on a floured surface and knead lightly to remove any air. Stretch each dough ball flat to make a pizza crust then Roll it not too thin just one direction turn the pizza base around and roll outwards..
- Grease the pizza tray then add the pizza bread on it. Start adding your toppings..
- The tomato purèe and ricotta cheese with basil and oregano mixed spread all over the pizza up to the edge. Next add a quater of the chedder cheese all over..
- Next add the garlic mushrooms and then the red onion leave a little onion for the top..
- Next the rest of the chedder then the tomatoes then add the rest of the onion. Then add the slices of mozzarella all over. And the parsley.
- Finish the top with some parsly leaves broken on top. Then add to a preheated oven 200°C for 20 minutes or until browned a little..