Baked Oat Fruit Bars.
You can have Baked Oat Fruit Bars using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Oat Fruit Bars
- It’s 2 cups of oats,.
- Prepare 1 of generous handful raisins or dried fruit of your choice,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated Stevia sweetener,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon,.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs, beaten,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey,.
- You need 150 ml of milk, (I used full fat),.
- Prepare A few of flav drops /essence of your choice, I used apple,.
- It’s of Butter or spray oil for greasing,.
- You need of Recommended:.
- Prepare of Grease proof lining paper.
Baked Oat Fruit Bars instructions
- Combine together all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Next add in the wet ingredients and combine together well until a nice thick consistency is achieved..
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Spoon the oat mixture into a greased shallow oven proof dish that's lined with baking greaseproof paper on the bottom and sides. Bake in the oven for around 25-30 minutes or until the top has a little bounce to it but feels quite firm to the touch and the colour on top is golden brown..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes. Lift the oats out using the greaseproof paper as leverage and leave to cool. Cut into long thin bars and store in an air tight container at room temperature once completely cooled. The bars should stay fresh for around 5-6 days. Enjoy! :).