Veggie noodle soup – vegan. Vegan Vegetable Noodle Soup from Scratch with Angel Hair Noodles. Vegan Pho Chay (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) ft Cheap Lazy Vegan! Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup – It's quick, easy, and super flavorful!
Traditional recipes consist of an animal based broth flavored. Chickpea Noodle Soup is comforting, nourishing, and sure to make you feel better. It's the best vegan version of the chicken noodle soup you grew up with. You can cook Veggie noodle soup – vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie noodle soup – vegan
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- You need 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- It’s 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Prepare of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Prepare Handful of sugar snap peas.
- It’s Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamari.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- You need of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! I received a complimentary copy of Homestyle Vegan to facilitate this review. A wholesome vegan miso soup filled with vegetables and noodles. It's the perfect recipe for cooler weather, so soothing and easy to put together!
Veggie noodle soup – vegan step by step
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
In this veg noodle soup you can add various types of mix veggies like – mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy, green beans, snap beans, carrots, cabbage, zucchini, peas, corn, baby corn. This vegan certified product suits the strict dietary lifestyle of vegetarians and vegans alike. A fulfilling yet simple meal that is easy to make and ready to eat in minutes. VEGGIE NOODLE SOUP – No meat or any non-vegan ingredients are used to make this delicious and refreshing veggie ramen. SAVORY VEGETABLE BROTH – The savory vegetable broth has its own simple, yet hearty flavors that even the meat lovers will enjoy.