Potato Breaded Salmon.
You can have Potato Breaded Salmon using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Breaded Salmon
- You need of Salmon.
- Prepare of Malbec asparagus.
- You need of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Malbec (red wine).
- It’s of Radish (sliced).
- You need of Onions powder.
- It’s of potato bread.
- Prepare of Instant mix mash potato.
- You need of Dry parsley.
- Prepare of Orange zest.
- Prepare of sautée zucchini.
- It’s of Sliced zucchini.
- Prepare of Chopped small garlic.
Potato Breaded Salmon instructions
- For the breaded: put mix,parsley and orange in a bowl. Take the salmon and breaded from the belly and put it on a pan for 7 min a side.
- For the asparagus: sautée asparagus and radishes in a pan NOTE(cook first asparagus in a boiling water aprox 30-60 seconds) then Malbec and others ingredients. Aprox 7 minutes.
- Put olive oil in a pan let be hot. Put zucchini and toss then put the rest of the ingredients.