You can have Simply Salmon using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply Salmon
- You need of 3 oz unfrozen Salmon filets.
- Prepare of onion,green and red pepper chopped.
- You need of fresh asparagus trimmed.
- Prepare of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Prepare of ground black pepper, lemon peel, fresh garlic and garlic salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of Nuclear Mayo!.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
Simply Salmon instructions
- I use 2 foil sheets, lay out on counter with 2 slivers of butter on bottom.
- Chop veggies to put in salmon wrap.
- Place salmon on top of veggies, add additional butter slivers, veggies and seasonings and wrap up.
- Bake in oven or toaster oven at 400º for about 10 min.
- Meanwhile I prepare the sticky rice, (separate recipe posted).
- Bring Coconut milk to a slow boil, add tbs of sugar, add 2 cups instant rice, remove from heat let stand 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Trim asparagus season with garlic salt, cook in microwave 4 minutes.
- I usually make up the Nuclear Mayo, 2 tbsp of mayo and shiracha or your favorite hot sauce..
- Most of everything should be coming together nicely by now, check salmon, stir rice and the asparagus is done.
- PLATE IT AND ENJOY! !!.