Singapore Prawn Noodles.
You can have Singapore Prawn Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Singapore Prawn Noodles
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Other:.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It’s of egg beaten.
- You need of onion diced.
- You need of prawns peeled and prepped.
- You need of rice noodles.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s of curry powder.
- You need of tamari.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- Prepare of tsps apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of tsps brown sugar.
- You need of tsps sesame oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of pepper diced.
Singapore Prawn Noodles instructions
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender Drain away the water and set aside the noodles.
- Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium heat Add in the garlic, ginger, onion and peppers.
- Sauté for 5 minutes Stir in the prawns and beaten egg, pushing the egg around until it scrambles.
- Add in the noodles and pour in the sauce Cook for a couple of minutes.