Peanut Butter Chicken in a Slow Cooker.
You can have Peanut Butter Chicken in a Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chicken in a Slow Cooker
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of small peices of ginger.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh corriander.
- It’s 3 of heaped tbsp peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 handfuls of peanuts.
Peanut Butter Chicken in a Slow Cooker instructions
- Chop the onion, chilli and garlic..
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker first. (I used a slow cooker liner to save on washing up)..
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker except the coriander and peanuts. Give it a good stir..
- Chop half the peanuts and then add to the slow cooker..
- Chop a small handful of coriander and add to the slow cooker..
- Give one final stir and set the slow cooker to high for 4-6 hours..
- When taking off the heat chop the remaining coriander..
- (Optional) Serve with sticky rice or noodles..
- Plate up 1 chicken, some sauce, sprinkle with the coriander and some whole peanuts..