Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐.
You can cook Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐
- It’s 10 of Head-on uncooked prawns.
- Prepare 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of Chilli.
- You need of lots of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sake or cooking wine (white or red both are avaliable).
- It’s of Olive oil for cooking.
Simple King Prawn, Garlic & Chili Pasta (with head of prawns stock)🦐 instructions
- Using a sharp knife, cut through right behind where the head meets the body. Without lifting the knife, push the head to the side. Continue with the remaining prawns, saving the heads for stock. Peel and devein prawns by using a small sharp knife to make a slit along the middle of the back to expose the dark vein, then rinsing prawns in cold water. Dip prawns into sake and wait for cook..
- Boiled Spaghetti for 8 mins.
- Make fresh garlic & chili oil in the corner of pan over medium-low heat. Remove the pan from the stove if it's too hot and keep rotating garlic..
- Remove garlic & chili. Roast head of prawns and sprinkle over some salt. Roast them up until they were crisp, and add some water and simmer them. Press them to release the flavour into the stock..
- Remove heads and put garlic & chili back. Stir fry the prawns and mushrooms for few minutes then add cooked Spaghetti together..
- Add some salt & black pepper and turn off the stove. Add some double cream in the pan at the end. Enjoy it with some parmesan cheese.