Spicy Mexican prawns.
You can have Spicy Mexican prawns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mexican prawns
- You need 400 g of rice, I used basmati.
- It’s 400 g of cooked or fresh prawns.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Spices to taste :.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Garlic and onion granules.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Spicy paprika.
- You need of Cayenne pepper (go easy here!).
Spicy Mexican prawns instructions
- Bring pot of salted water to the boil and cook rice according to instructions. Mix spices together. Chop onion and pepper. Fry gently in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add spices and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and a cup of water. Simmer on low for 8-10 minutes.
- Add prawns. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. If using fresh prawns, add them in step 2. Check for salt and serve 😀.