Basic Curry Rice.
You can have Basic Curry Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Curry Rice
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 400-500 g of Beef, or Pork or Chicken.
- Prepare 1-2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Carrots.
- You need 550 ml of Water *OR follow the instruction on the Curry Roux box.
- You need 90-100 g of Curry Roux.
- Prepare 4 of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Basic Curry Rice instructions
- Cut the vegetables and meat. Oil a heated large saucepan or pot, cook meat, then add the vegetables and mix together. *Note: I like to add a bit of grated Garlic & Ginger when I first stir fry the meat as it adds a nice flavour..
- Add water and cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender..
- Add Curry Raux blocks and simmer on a low heat. Add extra Water if too thick. The longer you simmer, the richer the flavour..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..