Pesto Salmon and Asparagus in Foil.
You can cook Pesto Salmon and Asparagus in Foil using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Salmon and Asparagus in Foil
- It’s of skinless salmon fillets.
- It’s of asparagus, tough ends trimmed.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of lemon thinly sliced.
- It’s of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s of pesto.
Pesto Salmon and Asparagus in Foil instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cut two sheets of aluminum foil about 14-inch long. Divide asparagus into 2 equal portions (about 8 spears per foil packet) and layer in centre of each length of foil..
- In a small bowl stir together oil with garlic. Cover the asparagus with half of the oil mixture, then sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Layer fillets over asparagus.
- Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with the remaining olive oil mixture. The cover with pesto..
- Top each with about 2 sprigs dill and 2 lemon slices..
- Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon then fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose..
- Place foil pouches in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes..
- Unwrap and serve warm with boiled potatoes if you like potatoes..