Spaghetti, Cabbage & Apple Salad. Inspired by my mom's cabbage rolls, I could never eat the big leaf of cabbage. How to make spaghetti using cabbage for noodles. Today we use cabbage to make spaghetti, but you can use also zucchini or your favorite vegetable.
We're adding sautéed cabbage and a splash of lemon juice to our sauce. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water. You can have Spaghetti, Cabbage & Apple Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti, Cabbage & Apple Salad
- Prepare 100 g of Spaghetti *break into 5-6cm in length.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 200 g of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
For the spaghetti: Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Heat the oil in a skillet. If stuffed cabbage and spaghetti with meatballs had a baby, it would be cabbage with meatballs. Stuffed cabbage, also know as cabbage rolls, is a delicious, classic Eastern European dish, but it.
Spaghetti, Cabbage & Apple Salad step by step
- Cook Spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed. When the Spaghetti are cooked, drain, cool with cold water, then drain well..
- Finely slice Cabbage. Cut the Apple in half and remove the core, then slice into thin strips. Place into a large bowl, add 1-2 pinches of Salt and Lemon Juice, and mix to combine..
- Add the cooked Spaghetti and Mayonnaise to the bowl, mix well to combine. Sprinkle freshly ground Black Pepper on top and serve..
Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! Spaghetti alla Carbonara: When it's good, it can make your eyes roll back in your head with pleasure. It lurks there, beckoning, batting its eyelashes on Italian menus. Baked Spaghetti Casserole with thin spaghetti, sausage, mushroom, and tomato sauce, ricotta, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses.