Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper. Tender salmon with cilantro, lime, avocado and tomato salsa. This healthy and flavorful meal is bursting with flavor, color, and texture and is ready in under. The salsa comes together in minutes and makes a great addition to the salmon.
This was a shame because that could have made up for the tasteless bagel. I spread them thickly with good cream cheese and salmon but they couldn't overcome the cardboard taste. Everything Bagel Seasoning. written by Karly Campbell. You can have Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup mixture of almond and wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg (keep a bit for the egg wash).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% fat greek yoghurt.
- It’s of smoked salmon.
- Prepare of black pepper.
The store bought version includes black sesame seeds as well, and you can totally add them in. However, I can never find them in local grocery stores so I just leave them out. Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Add low-carb, high-fat walnuts to your salad.
Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper step by step
- Pre heat oven 190 degrees fan assisted. Mix all the ingredients together. Use hand held electric whisk as it remains quite a sticky wet dough.
- Spoon the dough into ball shapes and flatten slightly onto baking parchment.
- Cook for 30min (apply egg wash after about 5min of cooking), slice and fill with salmon and fresh black pepper.
Limiting your carbs on a low-carbohydrate diet means you're Get more fat in your diet without any carbs with fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and sardines. Ultra low-carb fat bombs. sea salt and black pepper, to taste. Easy low carb recipe for the best crispy skin salmon and veggies. You know the fish is ready to flip when edges on the top turn white and opaque in color. Crunchy Asian Slaw – low fat, low carb, high flavor!