Thai Calamari Salad with Vermicelli.
You can cook Thai Calamari Salad with Vermicelli using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Calamari Salad with Vermicelli
- It’s of vermicelli.
- Prepare of calamari.
- Prepare of cucumber.
- You need of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of corriander laves.
- It’s of mint levaes.
- Prepare of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare of green onion shallots.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of palm sugar.
- Prepare of chopped red chillies.
Thai Calamari Salad with Vermicelli instructions
- Prepare rice vermicelli according to packet instructions. Drain. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, herbs and onions. In a separate bowl, combine squid, garlic and oil. Spray chargrill with oil. Preheat on medium..
- Dressing: in a small jug, whisk all ingredients together. Set aside..
- Chargrill calamari for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden and tender. Toss through herb mixture with noodles. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately..