Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.. Arrange the potatoes in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Push the potatoes to one end of the pan. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious!
Roasted Salmon With Potatoes, Leeks and Asparagus √. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potatoes and leeks on the baking sheet. You can have Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.
- You need of salmon fillets.
- You need of new potatoes.
- Prepare of asparagus spears (trimmed/halved).
- Prepare of courgettes (1cm-thick sliced).
- You need of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of basil leaves.
- Prepare of fresh dill (chopped).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of garlic oil (optional).
- You need of lemon juice.
For an easy side dish to complement a spring roast, just cook this recipe without the salmon. Use milk instead of water to make the mashed potatoes creamier. Remove the sheet pan with the potatoes on from the oven and add the asparagus and tomatoes. […] might like to try this sheet pan lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus – also very delicious, very quick. The salmon is roasted alongside the vegetables, then served with a slightly sweet bell-pepper relish.
Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Tip potatoes (seasoned to taste) and coated with 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic oil) into a roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, in the pan and roast for 10 -12 mins until beginning to brown. Turn the potatoes over and roast for a further 10 mins until browned on top..
- While potatoes are roasting, season salmon with pepper and lemon juice (according to taste).
- Remove pan from oven, toss asparagus, chopped dill and courgette slices in with potatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven once again, throw in cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables, skin side down.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven, scatter the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
Looking to make a great meal without cooking a ton? Our Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus recipe is perfectly portioned for one and simple to make. One pan Roasted Lemon Dijon Salmon with sweet potatoes and asparagus is all cooked on one sheet pan in less than twenty minutes. And if you love sheet pan dinner as much as me, try these One Pan Chicken Fajitas and Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe combines potatoes, mushrooms, and salmon with a homemade honey mustard sauce that's melt-in-your-mouth good.