Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱).
You can have Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱)
- Prepare 1 cup of lentils (red or tri-colored) soak in water about 10-20 minutes then rinsed.
- It’s 1 lb of favorite gluten-free-pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of white mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 24 oz of favorite pasta-sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) step by step
- Cook the pasta according to your packet instructions drain & washed with cold water and then keep aside..
- In a large-skillet, add the garlic, onion, oregano, mushrooms, red-pepper, pepper and salt, combined with 1 Tbsp olive-oil, also saute about 3-5 minutes till the mushrooms and onion are tender..
- Then add the sauce, diced tomatoes, water and lentils and stir to blend. Simmer mixture about 15-18minutes or till lentils are cooked, stirring occasionally. Serve lentil bolognese over pasta, sprinkle with extra red chilli flakes and Enjoy !.