Cheat Pot Noodle. You can take the noodles out of the petrol station and keep the dirty flavour. Cooked chicken, or any cooked meat or tofu you have. Cook the Pot Noodle according to pack instructions.
Have you ever wondered whether you could re-create a pot noodle, but actually make it taste edible? This version tastes so amazingly fresh and vibrant. This question depends on a lot of different factors. You can have Cheat Pot Noodle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheat Pot Noodle
- Prepare 1-2 of onions.
- You need of Small bunch of broccoli.
- You need of Very finely chopped handful of Brussel sprouts.
- Prepare of Quarter a pack of noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of gravy.
- Prepare of Chilli powder or paprika.
- You need 5 of spice powder.
- You need Handful of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Beef oxo cube (optional).
I like the cheat sheet, but it doesn't say whether the recipe is for quick release or for natural release. Download this helpful instant pot cheat sheet as a guide to cooking times for vegetables, meats, grains, and beans. Instant pot cooking will also ensure that grains and beans come out perfectly prepared. A healthy alternative to Pot Noodle.
Cheat Pot Noodle instructions
- Cook vegtables in olive oil except the broccoli on a medium heat..
- Add a tea spoon of chilli powder and a spoonful of five spice powder. Optionally add some beef oxo cube..
- Slowly add cup of gravy stirring in and adding more powder to taste..
- Boil noodles with broccoli and add to sauce. Pour on soy sauce and make sure the sauce dominates the noodles..
Do your kids love Pot Noodles? The instant meals are handy if You can serve the noodles in a pot or cup (or even in an old Pot Noodle pot) so the kids will think. BBC Good Food has the perfect, no-fuss packed lunch solution – our quick pot noodle. Discover how to make this handy veggie recipe in minutes. Pot noodles get so much stigma, yet cupa soups are socially acceptable.